• Work in a multi-disciplinary team to support the abandonment of Darat wells.
• Verify up-hole opportunities, if any, for abandonment candidates
• Block-wide fluid fill prediction for input to pore pressure prediction, which eventually feeds into
• Ensure correct fracture pressure used in pore pressure / fracture gradient plots.
• Interpret existing, if any, cement evaluation logs to determine current zonal isolation and
requirement for restoration of caprock integrity.
• Prepare logging program for abandonment wells (typically cement evaluation), and provide
execution support for the proposed logging jobs.
• Update the log data into RECALL database as and when required.