Terms and Conditions
Acceptance of Terms
The services that HireFolder provides to you, whether as a guest or a registered user, are subject to the following Terms and conditions. By using the HireFolder site, you agree to these Terms and conditions, If you do not agree to the terms and conditions, please don’t use the HireFolder site. Hirefolder reserves the right to update the terms and conditions at any time without notice to you.we’ll let you know before they take effect. By using HireFolder on or after that effective date, you agree to the new Terms. If you don’t agree with them, you should delete your account before they take effect, otherwise, your use of the site and content will be subject to the new Terms.
Accessing the Hirefolder Site
Access to the HireFolder site is permitted on a temporary basis, and HireFolder reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service HireFolder provides on the site without notice. From time to time, HireFolder may restrict access to some parts of the site, or the entire site, to users who have registered with HireFolder.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of the Resources, you will not use the Resources for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Resources in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Biteable server, or the network connected to any HireFolder server, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any Resources. You may not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any Resources, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any HireFolder server or to any of the Resources, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Resources.
Our content and services
We reserve all rights in HireFolder’s look and feel. Some parts of HireFolder are licensed under third-party open source licenses. We also make some of our own code available under open source licenses. As for other parts of HireFolder, you may not copy or adapt any portion of our code or visual design elements (including logos) without express written permission from HireFolder unless otherwise permitted by law.
You may not do, or try to do, the following:
(1) Access or tamper with non-public areas of the Services, our computer systems, or the systems of our technology providers;
(2) Access or search the Services by any means other than the currently available published interfaces (e.g., APIs) that we provide;
(3) Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or posting, or in any way use the Services to send altered, deceptive, or false source-identifying information; or
(4) Interfere with, or disrupt, the access of any user, host, or network, including sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail-bombing the Services, or by scripting the creation of content or accounts in such a manner as to interfere with or create an undue burden on the Services.
Crawling the Services is allowed if done in accordance with the provisions of our robots.txt file, but scraping the Services is prohibited.
We may change, terminate, or restrict access to any aspect of the service, at any time, without notice.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse the site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the site, the server on which the site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the site. You must not attack the site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
Customer services and publicity
We are keen to receive feedback from our users and queries should be sent using the feedback link on the right. We will be responsible for and will have sole discretion regarding all customer service issues relating to the use of the site and its features. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Hire folder will issue refunds of payments received only when duplicate payment happens, upon providing proof, the customer will be entitled to a refund of the duplicated charge. This refund will be issued to the original mode of payment. And also Hire folder will refund if any issues happened from the side of the company related to video resume editing. Please note that by purchasing the product or service you agree to the Refund Policy
Incorporated rules and policies
- To enable a functioning community, we have the rules to ensure usernames are distributed and used fairly, we have a Username Policy. Under our DMCA Policy, we’ll remove material after receiving a valid takedown notice. Under our Trademark Policy, we’ll investigate any use of another’s a trademark and respond appropriately.
- By using HireFolder, you agree to follow these Rules and Policies. If you don’t, we may remove content, or suspend or delete your account.
Law and jurisdiction